TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VUM Pay-Per-Kay Driving Behaviour Competition Terms and Conditions: These are the standard terms and conditions for the competition promoted and conducted by Vulindlela Underwriting Managers (License No. 3416) and Intaba Financial Services/related promoters (License no. 4711). All competition specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions.
1. All Pay Per Kay policy holders with VUM whose policy has been active for longer than 2 consecutive months automatically gain entry to qualify for the prize.
2. The competition is not open to/or your entry will be forfeited if:
2.1 Drivers not in possession of a valid drivers license
2.2 Members, directors, employees or consultants of VUM
2.3 Wesbank full maintenance lease vehicles
2.4 Clients who had a claim(s) (excluding wind screen claims) with VUM. Your entry will be forfeited in the following cases:
2.5 If your premium is not paid during the month(s) of the competition and the 3 months preceding the competition.
2.6 If you claim from your insurer during the competition period.
2.7 Cancellation of the policy either by the insured or the insurer where the latter must give 30 days’ notice.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure all premiums are paid on time. Without limitation, we and our employees are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of the debit order collection system or incorrect debit details supplied to us.
4. We will not be held responsible for any wrong/inaccurate scores or technical failures supplied by Ctrack.
5. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –5.1 your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
5.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
6. Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash.
7. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us as on your policy schedule. We will not be held liable for any incorrect email address supplied to us when sending the prize.
8. All prizes must be redeemed within the time prescribed by the supplier.
9. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
10. We and our third-party service suppliers, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our employees and third party suppliers.
11. Prize winners acknowledges that contact details information will be shared with the providers for prizes to be delivered to the winners.
12. All personal information relating to the participants will be used in accordance with the South African consumer protection legislation.
13. VUM reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to qualify for the prize, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the competition.
14. The judging panel’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By participating in the competition, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, employees, representatives, and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
15. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the provision that all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you, and you will ensure that you agree to be bound to the conditions.